- Located on 2 private acres
- 1250 square feet (main living area & loft)
- Fully finished basement (450 square feet)
- Two closed door bedrooms with queen size beds (on main level)
- Three twin beds (on loft)
- Comfortable accommodations for 4 adults and 3 children
- 2 full bathrooms!
- Traditional log home construction
- Fully appointed, upscale kitchen
- Furnished in a very tasteful, luxury style with leather furniture and custom accessories.
- 2 Large flat screen, Roku-enabled TV with DVD player & DVD/CD library. Access to our own Netflix account.
- Full size washer & dryer in basement
- Phone (free continental-US long distance).
- Central air conditioning and heat.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions.
1) Do we need to bring linens?
Answer: No. We supply linens. The beds are ready for your stay. Fresh towels are there as well. You may wash and dry them as needed.
2) Do we need to bring cooking utensils and so forth?
Answer: No. We supply all that stuff.
3) Do we need to bring firewood?
Answer: No. We will supply enough logs to get you through your stay. We want you to relax!
4) How do I get the key?
Answer: As your stay approaches, we will send you a key code which will unlock the lockbox adjacent to the front door. Please note: you will need to reenter this code to close the lockbox.